We don't Aim to be like Other Orthodontic Practices
We aim to be better in every regard. From the moment you first walk through the doors into one of our three beautiful offices, to the moment you first look in the mirror once your treatment is complete, we're devoted to make you smile. Beautifully.
Complimentary New-Patient Consultation
- Unlike many practices that charge a fee for first visits, Get It Straight provides a Free Complimentary Consultation-- including no-charge digital photos and X-rays. Our goal is to complete all of these tasks in a single one-hour consultation, during which we'll walk you through our facility and approach to ensure you're entirely comfortable with our offering.
- One of our treatment coordinators will provide a tour of the office, and talk with you about the benefits of orthodontics and what you are looking to achieve.
- The coordinator will take digital photographs and a digital panoramic or 3D X-ray, if necessary.
- One of our doctors will review the X-ray, conduct a thorough clinical examination and devise a personalized treatment recommendation if orthodontic treatment is indicated.
- We will review with you the analysis, recommended treatment type and duration, and associated cost.
Preparing for and Scheduling your Appointment
Keeping track of your treatment schedule is easy with 24/7 online access to all of your appointments, accounting and insurance submissions. You will receive automated appointment reminders via e-mail, phone and text messaging.
During your Appointment
- We want every one of our patient appointments to be pleasant, comfortable and even fun!
- Upon arrival, you'll sign in with a finger scan at the computer monitor on the reception desk.
- Patients are asked to visit the tooth-brushing station to clean your teeth, if needed.
- Then patients may go to the movie room, video game room or reception area. Siblings and friends also are encouraged to enjoy the entertainment, too.
- Parents can sit with their child during treatments if they wish.