November 12, 2021
It’s understandable that many individuals and families have been putting off dental treatment over the past year and a half, but with things gradually returning to a sense of normalcy, taking proper measures to ensure a healthy smile has never been more important. Whether you’re a parent who’s been waiting for the right time to bring you child in, or an adult who’s ready to explore the most effective teeth straightening options, Get It Straight Orthodontics is here to make the process safe, welcoming and worry-free.
At Get It Straight Orthodontics, we appreciate how important it’s been to take extra health and safety measures during the pandemic. If your 2022 New Year’s Resolution includes teeth straightening for you or a loved one, here are just a few of the ways in which our staff of dental and Orthodontic professionals can help.
- We’re one of the leading providers of innovative Invisalign™ aligners
- Damon® braces in a wide range of styles for both teens and adults
- Specializing in treatment for young children and patients with special needs
- Enhanced health, safety and sterilization measures for your peace of mind
- Convenient Patient Portal to simplify appointments, paperwork and billing
- Safe consultations available virtually or at any of our three WNY locations
No one needs any reminders of how uncanny things have been during the COVID-19 pandemic, and like you, we’ve made adjustments to help protect the health and safety of those around us. Whether you’ve been putting off treatment or are new to the area and seeking a trusted, well-established Orthodontic center in the Rochester area, you have our assurance that we’ll do everything we can to make the process more rewarding.
To schedule an appointment or learn more about our full offering of Orthodontic specialties for children, teens, adults and those with special needs, get in touch anytime during regular office hours and let us know how we can help. Visit our website’s Location page to reach the office closest to you, or get in touch through our contact page.