August 9, 2020
Having orthodontic work done, even under the most routine situations, can be a bit daunting. But as any parent or guardian of someone with special needs will admit, the process can be far more stressful and emotionally complicated. As a result, far too many go without the care they need to enjoy sound oral health. At Get It Straight Orthodontics in Rochester, we understand these challenges and are honored to be revered as one of the region’s most trusted providers of orthodontics for those with special needs.
Regardless of whether it’s your child, a parent, or another close relative, our entire staff goes to great lengths to make the process as welcoming, painless and rewarding as possible. Here are just a few reasons why Get It Straight is a trusted provider for special needs orthodontics and dental services in Rochester and greater WNY.
- Our team of compassionate Orthodontists specialize in patients with special needs
- We offer a relaxed setting designed to minimize anxiety and promote comfort
- An extensive number of current patients who continue to trust our services
- The most advanced orthodontic equipment to make procedures fast and pain-free
- Ongoing training for all of our staff on the best ways to treat special needs patients
- Engaging programs to help kids and others take a proactive approach to oral health
If you’re the parent or guardian of a special needs individual who’s in need of compassionate, professional orthodontic services, or to learn more about what sets us apart from so many of our industry colleagues, get in touch with Get It Straight Orthodontics and let us know how we can help. We have locations on Rochester NY, as well as Pittsford and Macedon for your convenience, and remain 100% committed to your health and safety during COVID-19.