April 27, 2021
It’s been just over a year since the world was first affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, and while more and more people continue to get vaccinated, it’s still imperative for all businesses to ensure the highest level of health and safety precautions. At Get It Straight Orthodontics in Rochester, we remain committed to doing everything in our power to make our facilities as safe as possible for both our patients, staff and visitors.
If you’ve been putting off Orthodontic treatment for yourself or a loved one out of concern for everything that’s taken place in the past year, we would like to share just a few of the measures we’re taking here at Get It Straight Orthodontics to help make your visit as safe, comfortable and confident as possible.
- A limited number of appointments to minimize person to person contact
- Enhanced social distancing measures within our lobby and reception areas
- We’re now providing a supplemental health questionnaire for enhanced safety
- Medically-approved personal protective equipment worn at all times by our staff
- We require that all patients and visitors wear a mask or approved face covering
- Ongoing health assessments and temperature checks for staff and doctors
At Get It Straight Orthodontics, we understand that many are still concerned about seeking any sort of medical treatment in light of the pandemic. We’re going to great lengths to promote a safe, sanitary environment, and will continue to explore new ways to help you feel more comfortable when scheduling treatment or visiting our offices. If you’re ready to book an appointment or would more information, feel free to get in touch and we’ll do our very best to help.