March 23, 2022
While our expertise at Get It Straight is in providing the highest level of Orthodontic care to patients of all ages throughout the Rochester and WNY region, we’re equally passionate when it comes to supporting the communities that have helped us grow over the years. Each year, our founder, Orthodontists and staff are actively involved in a wide range of programs and events that help support the community, promote local outreach, and inspire others to get involved.
Get It Straight Orthodontics genuinely believes in doing all we can to make the Rochester and surrounding communities a better place to live, work and grow. Here are just a few of the ways in which we’re committed to giving back to the community that’s helped support our efforts over the years.
- The GIS Gives Foundation, with over $1,798,000 in donations since 2000
- 14 scholarships awarded annually to students with strong community initiatives
- A Smile for Your Life, providing dental services to those with financial hardship
- Ongoing education on the importance of dental health throughout WNY
- Many of our staff members are actively involved in local volunteer events
For more information on the efforts we take at Get It Straight Orthodontics to help give back to the local Rochester and Western NY communities, or to learn how you can get involved to help bolster our charitable efforts, get in touch with our staff and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Together, we look forward to doing everything we can to help those in need, while recognizing the importance of taking care of our friends, neighbors and loved ones.
Get It Straight Orthodontics has three locations in the Rochester and Western NY area, and we invite you to contact the one closest to you. You can reach us by phone at 585-248-5100 or via email by filling out the short contact form on our secure website.