Dr. Calnon is a native of Rochester, growing up in Spencerport. He is thrilled be able to give back to the community that has provided so much for him!
Dr. Calnon received his Bachelor of Science degree from SUNY Geneseo. He attended the University of Buffalo to pursue his dental training. After graduation, Dr. Calnon pursued specialty training in Orthodontics at the Eastman Institute for Oral Health, while concurrently earning his Master's degree in Dental Science from the University of Rochester.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
- Seventh District Dental Society
- Monroe County Dental Society
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
Dr. Calnon is actively involved in organized dentistry, having held several leadership positions. He also serves as clinical faculty at the Eastman Orthodontic program. When he's not creating beautiful smiles, Dr. Calnon enjoys running, golf, skiing, and being a loyal Buffalo and Syracuse sports fan. Dr. Calnon met his wife, Lauren, in dental school. She is also an orthodontist, and they have two children, Patrick and Molly.