Get It Straight is proud to partner with the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation, a charitable non-profit organization that provides orthodontic care to individuals who may not have the opportunity to acquire assistance. Launched in 2008, the Smile for a Lifetime Foundation aims to reach individuals with financial challenges, special situations, and orthodontic needs. The Foundation sponsors the orthodontic care of hundreds of patients each year.
The Smile for a Lifetime Foundation is dedicated to creating self-confidence, inspiring hope, and changing people's lives by creating beautiful smiles. The gift of a smile can do all this for deserving, under-served individuals who, in turn, can use this gift to better themselves and our community.
To become a candidate, interested patients must complete -- or have completed for them -- a Smile for a Lifetime Foundation application -- available at the bottom of this page.
- Letters of recommendation are mandatory. Please do not submit more than two letters, and limit each reference letter to one page each.
- Please type or print clearly with black ink (no pencil).
- Your attached picture of the applicant's teeth must be clear.
- Your application, letters of reference and pictures will not be returned to you and will become property of Smile for a Lifetime Foundation.
- The applicant must be a resident of the area the foundation serves.
Return your completed application to: Smile for a Lifetime Foundation 750 Pittsford Victor Rd. Pittsford, NY 14534 For questions, call (585) 248-5100 or email email@example.com Applications that do not meet these criteria will not be voted on by our Board of Directors, who meet quarterly to make their selections. Please review the Guidelines before applying, then Download the Application.