Dr. Phillips grew up in Baltimore, Maryland. While spending her summers at the St. Lawrence River, she quickly fell in love with Upstate New York.
Dr. Phillips attended the University of Maryland where she majored in Biology and graduated with honors. She completed her dental education at the University of Pennsylvania, where she met her partner Steve. She graduated Valedictorian of her dental school class and was inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. After completing dental school, Dr. Phillips obtained her orthodontic certificate at Eastman Institute of Oral Health.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Northeast Society of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Matthew Cryer Honor Society
In her free time, Dr. Phillips enjoys reading, running, skiing, and the outdoors. She has a passion for traveling and is always looking for new hobbies.